In the framework of the European project GOPV, INES -French National Institute of Solar Energy- and the consortium partners are organizing a 3-day summer school on “State-of-the-art PV systems technologies and design”.
This event will take place next June 21st 22nd 23rd at Catania University (co-organizer of the event).
Supervised by partners of the project, experts of the sector as well as specialist teachers of the scientific pole of Catania University, this program will consist of 3 days addressing the following topics:
- State-of-the-art knowledge on design, performance and operation of PV systems
- Focus on bifacial and tracking technologies
- On-site visit of a PV demonstrator (Enel Green Power site)
- Share of experience with experts from diverse leading European companies and institutions
This training courses aim to provide PhD students, master students, Post-Doc, researchers, engineers, technical managers, trainers to reach best practices and knowledge of new trends in photovoltaic systems design and operation.
How to proceed?
step 1 –> complete the online application form (deadline = April 24th)
step 2 –> selection of candidates (May 4th)
step 3 –> list of final participants (May 11th)
The training sessions provided by GoPV partners are free of charge.
– Lunch and coffee breaks,
– Transportation from hotels area to the University and back.
Fees to be covered by the participant:
– Accomodation (Some names of hostels will be given by GOPV Training organizers),
– travel costs,