In the framework of the European project GOPV, INES -French National Institute of Solar Energy- and the consortium partners organized a 3-day summer school on “State-of-the-art PV systems technologies and design”.
This event took place last June 21st 22nd 23rd at Catania University (co-organizer of the event).
- 31 participants from 8 different countries
- 3 days of Summer School
- 2 intensive technical training at Catania University
- 1 day of visit of ENEL Hub & Lab at Passo Martino
- All value chain of state-of-the-art solar PV systems have been tackled: from cells to module, inverters, trackers, design and performance analysis, economics and LCOE, environmental analysis and LCA
- All lectures done by european expert giving some example or case study linked with GOPV projects and demonstrator
A warm thanks to the partners, and participants!